Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B4ND b4nd at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 21:39:45 EST 1996

I am a high school biology student in need of help.  We have been assigned
a lab in which we are experimenting with the level of inhibition of
tetracycline of cultures of bacteria from yogurt.  We are supposed to make
solutions of tetracycline and distilled water.  We are given 250 mg
Tetracycline with which to make a 10 ml solution.  Then we're supposed to
pour 1ml of the solution into 10 different cups.  In these cups, we're
supposed to vary the ratio of tetracycline to water and find the
inhibition level.  What I don't understand is how to measure the ratio
when water is added, or how to produce a greater ratio.  Any help would be
GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks.  B4ND at aol.com