job

nb at rcl.wau.nl nb at rcl.wau.nl
Wed Jan 24 03:19:36 EST 1996

To whom it may concern,
March 1996 I will finish my PhD and I am looking for a new challenge. I have a Masters s degree from the Agricultural University of Wageningen (The Netherlands), specializations water treatment, water quality and microbiology.
Subject of my PhD: Nitrogen exchange between sediment and water, with special attention for denitrification.
PLease contact me if you know of a suitable position. I will send a resume and other information upon request.

Thanks
Francien van Waveren-van Luijn
Emial R.H.vWaveren at RIZA.RWS.MINVENW.NL