Life on Venus.......

Forday Wayne Lee fwl at titan.np.ac.sg
Tue Jan 30 20:02:28 EST 1996

:>
:>>Isn't the surface of Venus similar to the surface of early
:>>Earth? If we innoculated Venus with a variey of thermoacidophiles
:>>wouldn't an atmosphere eventually form from their (or their
:>>evolved progeny's) metabolic byproducts? Why not?
:>>--

When we move from the equator to the arctic we go from "hot" to "cold".
Wouldn't it be true that if we move from Earth to Venus, we would go from
"hot/cold" to "extremely hot"? So hot that nothing from Earth could ever
grow?

(Forgive my ignorance on this, I am not a planetologist)

--
Wayne Lee Forday, Biotechnology Department
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
fwl at np.ac.sg
Fax:467-9109