Sterility Testing

sysop at sysop at
Fri Jun 7 06:32:13 EST 1996

You might want to join a user's group devoted to these topics - I know
that Terry Munson (formerly head FDA Sterility Lab) participates in the

For more information about the Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum, see on the web, or email me and
I will be happy to provide details.

Scott Sutton, PhD
sutton at
The Microbiology BBS

IV>If you work with sterility testing for quality control assays, how do you
IV>perform the Direct Innoculation test? Do you use one innoculation for each
IV>flask to be tested, or use a pool?
IV>Can you help me?

IV>Ivano de Filippis
IV>ivano at

The Microbiology BBS                                  817-557-0330 (USA)
info at
Dedicated to the biologist in industry, academics, and private practice.