Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1

John Nash nash at
Fri Mar 22 21:11:01 EST 1996

In article <3Belj3$wr1 at>,
Leo <klebs.bbs at> wrote:
>    I am looking for the Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1 for one of my
>   cloning experiments.  I couldn't find it in ATCC catalogue.
>    Neither could I find it in the local culture collection center.
>   Whoever can tell me to whom I can request for this strain or even provide
>   it to me directly will be highly appreciated.

You could try its home - the Department of Genetics and Developmental
Biology,  Monash University, Clayton, Victoria 3168, Australia.

(I think I have the department's name right - it was just the
"Department of Genetics" when I was a grad student there 10+ years

John Nash                       Institute for Biological Sciences      *
Email: nash at   National Research Council of Canada  * .*
World Wide Web:            *
         Disclaimer: Opinions are mine, not NRC's