Hippurate and group B streptococcus

Jean Noël Joffin jnjoffin at jussieu.fr
Sun May 19 12:37:40 EST 1996

Hippurate = amid of benzoic acid and glycocolle
I think this product is in normal urin.
the microbiologic test is included in API strips.
The reactif for testing in ninhydrin which react with ten aminoacid glycocolle.

Good sleeping !
from jnjoffin at jussieu.fr

--
Jean Noël JOFFIN
French teacher (Microbiology, Parasitology, Mycology, Informatique)
jnjoffin at jussieu.fr