Do not Vote for BOB DOLE

yersinia at BUTTERCUP.CYBERNEX.NET yersinia at BUTTERCUP.CYBERNEX.NET
Sun Sep 1 08:30:07 EST 1996

axLu, axluigi at geocities.com writes:

<Some reasons not to vote for BOB:  he is too old, he refuses to sign
pledge supporting anti-abortion, he favors Internet Censorship, he mixes
religion with politics, he is Anti-Affirmative Action, his economic plans
do not add up, etc. etc. etc....S T O P  BOB FROM TAKING OVER!!!>

Not that this has anything to do with microbiology, but you have nothing
to worry about from me. I am voting Libertarian, Harry Browne for
President! I am pro-choice, anti-censorship of *any* kind,
anti-affirmative action (yes!) and an atheist besides. So there. Now that
I've gotten that off my chest, let's go back to microbiology.

Infectionately,
Yersinia.

"What you call genocide, I call a day's work."