Shuttle vector for Achromobacter

K.H.M. van Wely welykhm at novell_biol1.biol.rug.nl
Wed Sep 4 19:43:11 EST 1996

Shean-Tai Chiou wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm looking for a shuttle vector which works in both E. coli and
> Achromobacter cycloclastes. Does anyone give me some suggestions? I'm a new
> comer in this field.

I cannot promise anything, but you might try an E.coli - B.subtilis
vector (works for L.lactis sometimes). A good starting point is the BGSC
catalog. You can ask for this at: Bacillus Genetic Stock Center
                                  Department of Biochemistry
                                  484 West Twelfth Avenue
                                  Columbus, Ohio 43210
                                   USA