NEEDED: Antibiotic resistant G+

Mark Fuller mark_fuller at qmgate.anl.gov
Wed Sep 4 17:28:31 EST 1996

I recently requested info on how to get multiple antibiotic resistant
gram positive organisms -- Thanks for all the replies.

My request now is for any strains that people already have developed.
You assitance would be greatly appreciated and acknowledged should any
good results be obtained.  I am particularly interested in members of
the genera

Rhodococcus
Arthrobacter
Bacillus
Corynebacterium
Streptomyces

If you post or email, please let me know which antibiotics and at what
concentrations the organisms are resistant to.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Fuller, Ph. D.
Environmental Research Division € ER/203-J070
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439-4843

phone: (630) 252-1795
FAX: (630) 252-8895