Oxygen requirements for prokaryotes

Yanick Matteau MATTEAU at biopro.polymtl.ca
Wed Sep 11 20:21:43 EST 1996

Hi Shawn,

You need to prepare a mixture with 5% oxygen to cultivate microaerophilic
bacteria.
When you  reduce pressure, you don't change molecule ratio but the number
of molecules changes.

Yanick Matteau, microbiologist
NSERC Industrial Chair on Site Bioremediation
Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Canada
matteau at biopro.polymtl.ca

--
Yanick Matteau