Encyclopedia of Virology Plus CD-rom (where can I buy it)

yersinia at BUTTERCUP.CYBERNEX.NET yersinia at BUTTERCUP.CYBERNEX.NET
Sun Sep 15 17:48:58 EST 1996

Arne Oftedal writes,

<On several occations I have come trough references to this CD-rom. Can
somebody tell me a little about it, where to buy it, price etc??>

Please!!! Me too! Me too! I'm taking virology next semester!

Infectionately,
Yersinia.

P.S. On the subject of microbiological references on CD ROM, does anyone
know if  Bergey's will ever be published on CD ROM? I've been to the web
site but it seems one can only purchase the books, which are
prohibitively expensive, especially for self-supporting people working
their way through college.

"The lab called. Your brain is ready."