Open Days, Laboratories for Biotechnology, Chemistry & Materials Science, Delft Uni.

Lesley Robertson l.a.robertson at stm.tudelft.nl
Wed Sep 18 10:10:31 EST 1996

Saturday 5th October is National Chemistry Day in the Netherlands, and
the Faculty of Chemistry and Materials Science at Delft Univerity of
Technology is participating. This is your chance to see what we do!

We will be open to the public on Friday 4th of October between 09:00 and
17:00, and on Saturday 5th October between 10:00 and 16:00. Everyone is
welcome. In addition to lectures on various aspects of chemistry,
materials science and biotechnology, staff and students will be available
to show some of their work, and discuss it with anyone who's interested.

Friday is specially aimed at, but not limited to, schools. If teachers
register their intention to come (call the number below) we will provide
a student to guide their class around the different exhibits. On
Saturday, a horse-drawn tram will be available to carry people between
the Biotechnology and Chemistry buildings.

For more information, call (31) 15.2787413.
http://www.bu.tudelft.nl/diec/odagche.htm

Kluyver Laboratory for Biotechnology, Julianalaan 67, Delft
Materials Science and Chemical Technology, Julianalaan 136, Delft.

Lesley Robertson

Dr L.A.Robertson
Kluyver Laboratory, Delft University of Technology,
Delft, the Netherlands
l.a.robertson at stm.tudelft.nl