Jelly beans

Michael Kolotila x3887 mkolotila at
Fri Sep 20 07:38:26 EST 1996

  Reminds me a case I heard about in graduate school, where a man a
colonization (for lack of a better word) more so than the "average"
individual and after eating carbohydrates he would appear drunk even
though he didn't drink.  I would suggest a culturing his stool for Candida
albicans or some other yeast.
  Hope it helps.

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * phone     :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  * voice mail:  508-374-3644
 100 Elliott Way                   * fax       :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *              508-374-3729
       "A little caffeine is good for the soul."  --David Hamburger