autoclave protocols

ShooX2 shoox2 at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 18:39:54 EST 1996

I work in the vitamin industry, and in our microbiology laboratory, we do
keep an autoclave log book - everything has to be logged in - a big pain,
but apparently when the GMP auditors came, that was a big thing.  They
want everything traceable.  As a helpful hint too, if you haven't already
done so... put the media used to put up your samples on your log book page
each day as well.  That was a big thing for us.  Don't know if I've helped
or hindered, but it was nice to see something here that I can really
relate to!