IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

FDA testing methods?

Enigl enigl at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 00:29:01 EST 1996

1.  Go to any university library. Look for the (Commonly known as) "BAM"
or "FDA-BAM": FDA Bacteriological Analytical Manual.

(BTW from your other post on autoclaves, you are in the pharmaceutical
industry.  BAM is NOT used with drugs, it is for foods mostly.  There are
few exceptions.  If you want to know what you should be using , e-mail or
call me.)

2.  Write:
Division of Microbiology (HFF-234)
Center for Food Safety  and Nutrition
Food and Drug Administration
200 C Street S.W.
Washington, DC 20204


Davin C. Enigl, MS-MEAS, President-Microbiologist
HACCP Validations-sm  Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points for the
Food, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, and Nutritional Supplement Industry

Voice: (916) 989-8264,  Fax: (916) 989-8205,  Pager: (714) 725-7695
9040 Erle Blunden Way
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
September 24, 1996
2:00 pm

More information about the Microbio mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net