Horror Story

Phyllis Williams pwilliam at SINCLAIR.EDU
Wed Sep 25 13:28:06 EST 1996

Go to your library or bookstore and get a copy of Jeffrey A. Fisher's
book "The Plague Makers:  How We Are Creating Catastrophic New Epidemics
- And What We Must Do To Avert Them" .  1994. Simon & Schuster.  You
should be able to put together a pretty good speech from this book.
Phyllis @ Sinclair Community College, Dayton Ohio