I was wrong RE: Specialty Labs

Mitchell A Blass mblass at curly.cc.emory.edu
Thu Sep 26 18:16:36 EST 1996

Regarding my prior message about specialty Labs CA, I was entirely
mistaken.  This lab was trying to do an outstanding job on a difficult
sample for Leptospira, and indeed they offered to repeat the test as a
stat at no charge. I however declined their offer.  Unfortunatly, I had
written my inflamatory ( and in retrospect untruthful) post prior to
speaking with Dr. Barka @ Specialty Labs who was singularly helpful.  I
wish to appologize for insulting Specialty Labs.  A lab which is known
around the world for its outstanding science and service.

Mitchell A. Blass, M.D.