Bergey's Latest

David R. Boone boone at ese.ogi.edu
Thu Sep 26 09:46:53 EST 1996

The ninth edition of Bergey's Manual of Determinative Bacteriology was
published in 1994.  The latest (first) edition of Bergey's Manual of
Systematic Bacteriology (more detailed than the determinative) was
published in 4 sequential volumes between 1984 and 1989.  We expect the
CD-ROM database product to be published this year.  Work has begun on the
next systematic issue, which will be published in 5 volumes.

For the latest information about Bergey's Manual Trust and publication of
Bergey's Manuals, see its home page: http://server.mph.msu.edu/bergeys/
--
David R. Boone
http://www.ese.ogi.edu/ese_docs/boone.html