Enterohaemorrhagic E.coli in Japan

John Kobayashi johnk at u.washington.edu
Sat Sep 28 08:55:24 EST 1996

I don't think you will find anything about the E. coli O157:H7
outbreak in Japan in published literature, but here is
one of many notes about the problem on Promed,
an internet mailing list on infectious diseases.
There are more recent updates than this.

Similar information is being posted on the WHO website.

To subscribe to Promed, send the following mail message to:
majordomo at usa.healthnet.org

    subscribe promed

For WHO outbreak reports go to:

 http://www.who.ch/outbreak/outbreak_home.html