Process Documentation (SOP/HACCP) prefessionally prepared

David Lark dlark at om.com.au
Sat Sep 28 16:08:19 EST 1996

Do you despair at the prospect of revising your existing
documentation?

Need new ones written - deadlines to meet??!!!

We have elegant software and a dedicated staff to provide the answers
-fast!

Distance is no problem - the Internet fixes that. We won't ever need
expensive factory visits - you fill out a few check lists and we do
the rest.

Our small staff consists of a professional microbiologist, a food
technologist and a software/instrumentation engineer.

This multidisciplinary team, with over 50 years collective experience
in process design and implementation, is ready to provide the
solutions to all your process documentation needs - SOP, HACCP,
packaging specification, TQM.

If you are interested in any aspect of the service we provide, need a
quote or if you would like to see samples of our input forms or
finished work, please respond to:-