Horror Story

ROBERT GOMEZ robgee at themall.net
Sun Sep 29 20:35:54 EST 1996

*!~ Nicolle Hamilton ~!* wrote:

> To be short, I am doing an informative on antibiotic resistance and need a
> horror story (or a source in which I can find one) about a bacterial
> infection...
>
> The start of my speech at the present is a clip about Ebola, and then I go
> into general microbial info and then into antibiotic resistance (the bulk
> of the speech).
>
> Any help would be most appreciated, I need something as revolting and
> disgusting as possible.
>
> Nicolle K. Hamilton
> scarlett at marian.creighton.edu
> http://marian.creighton.edu/~scarlett
>                 "This above all: to thine own self be true,
>                  And it must follow, as the night the day,
>                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."
>                                 -- Shakespeare
Hi scarlett, you are giving a speech or something? I have to write a
small paper on the ebola virus and make in easy for laypeople to
understand, problem is that i am a layperson trying to write this paper.
Can you send me a copy of what you wrote, not so that i can plagiarise
or anything put just to see how to write one. Please help. Uhm as far as
a horror story for you,i don t have one, but the book THE HOT ZONE is
pretty scary.I also got stuff from the internet that the worst outbreak
of ebola occured in Zaire in 1995 316 cases of which 245 were fatal.