HELP: DYING FROM UNKNOWN DISEASE

Richard A. Murphy U14663 at UICVM.UIC.EDU
Wed Apr 2 16:41:28 EST 1997

My thoughts were that, if this is microbial, that Clostridium
botulinum might be involved.
Possibly the organism is growing in the intestine and releasing
toxin under certain conditions.
I know this is a wild guess but I didn't see it ruled out.
Dick Murphy
|Richard A. Murphy, PhD              Internet: murph at uic.edu        |
|University of Illinois at Chicago   Fax: 1-312-996-1022            |
|Department of Oral Medicine         Phone: 1-312-996-8630          |
|  and Diagnostic Sciences                                          |
|801 S. Paulina                                                     |
|Chicago, IL 60612                                                  |