Question about wortmannin

Andrew Wallace a.wallace at
Fri Apr 4 10:16:45 EST 1997

First I must apologise for cross posting this as it was originally sent
to bionet.molecules.repertoires but I think it properly belongs here in
bionet.microbiology. Anyway, I would like to ask Sebastien if he can
tell us a bit more about wortmannin. Is it some kind of antibiotic?

On 4 Apr 1997 05:09:27 -0800  jauliac sebastien <somyos at>

> i would like to know if all the penicillium can produce wortmannin

Andrew Wallace,Ph.D., Queens University Belfast,  N. Ireland (UK)
a.wallace at