Looking for job..

Theresa Williams draco at vt.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:16:58 EST 1997

My news reader software won't let me read from bionet.jobs.wanted,
(says it's empty or not there) so email replies please.

I am a biology major (junior) at Virginia Tech, looking for a lab
assistant type job in biology, preferably genetic engineering, if not
that then anything in microbiology. Background: I have an in major qca of
3.292, have taken honors biology and lab, cell/molecular biology,
genetics,and currently taking general microbiology and lab.

Reference: My microbiology prof can be reached at <clausgw at edtech.vt.edu>
(G. William Claus)

When: I have already accepted a job at a (plant) nursery for this summer
through thanksgiving, so I will be available from a few days after
thanksgiving until mid december. Then I have class in the spring; so
unless I post saying the nursery job I thought I had is unavailable, I am
looking for something in summer to possibly fall 1998. (If you have any
positions open this summer, email me, and I will think about cancelling
with the nursery)

Where: Within an hour's drive of Blacksburg, VA, US, since I live here;
unless you can pay me enough to move elsewhere.

draco at vt.edu
"The meek shall inherit the earth, and the bold will go to the stars"