addendum - Re: Killer mold or Killer vaccine?

Shirley Lipschutz-Robinson av984 at LAFN.ORG
Fri Apr 11 09:16:10 EST 1997

Shirley Lipschutz-Robinson wrote:

> Karl Roberts wrote:
> >
> > Dear Shirley,
> >         You know, urban myths such as the one you have proposed probably
> > do more harm to children than good by prompting parents not to have their
> > children vaccinated against serious childhood ailments.  I think you
> > failed to watch the entire story, since it very clearly showed that this
> > mold species is found not just in poor neighborhoods, but in some very
> > affluent ones as well. Potentially pathogenic fungi are ubiquitous in
> > nature, and even species we might normally consider benign have the
> > potential to represent serious health threats to individuals with
> > underdeveloped or compromised immune systems. The average individual does
> > not understand the amount of scientific knowledge, continuous research,
> > money, and just plain luck it would take to "engineer" organisms to
> > specifically attack only certain members of a population.  Why, in fact,
> > would this even be necessary?
> > Joe
>
> Dear Joe,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> When there is a cluster of babies who mysteriously and SUDDENLY die in a
> particular neighborhood, especially poor black neighborhood, that is a
> red flag to me. The molds didn't suddenly appear in those households -
> they've probably been there for years and other babies didn't die from
> the molds. I watched the entire story, and I think that the baby who
> died in the affluent neighborhood may have possibly died of SIDS or
> vaccine, like many babies do. (BTW, many now believe that SIDS (sudden
> infant death syndromes) is directly linked to vaccination.)
>
> Best,
>
> Shirley

ADDENDUM: One more thing: This killer mold most certainly exists in many
other neighborhoods, cities, and states, yet I am not aware of clusters
of babies suddenly dying from it in other places. To my knowledge, only
a man made diseases, easily propagated from vaccines can cause a cluster
of babies to get sick and die in selective neighborhoods.

Thank you for your attention.