microbiology experiment

AHadadn219 at aol.com AHadadn219 at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 01:16:19 EST 1997

      Dear Micro genius:

             I am desperatly in need of help with my Unknown microorganisms.
  I have A) Gram positive cocci     B) Gram negative rods
I have gone so far as to identify the Gram- to be Motile, Oxidase-.
I would like to know what other tests are necessary to identify the exact
microorganism. Please Write me back  ASAP . My  experiment is due on Tue.

                                                        Thank you so much for
your help

                                                                   Sincererly

                                                                  Micro