microbiol.washcloth study

David B. Hedrick davidbhedrick at icx.net
Sun Apr 13 21:45:56 EST 1997

Hello:

	From the sound of you post, it appears that you may not have any
training in microbiology.  Many scientists have died over the years as
we learned what to do and what not to do in the laboratory.  I would
strongly recommend that you not try to grow pathogenic bacteria, you
might be successful.

--
		~DBH

Technical writing, literature search, and data analysis at the interface
of chemistry and biology.

	davidbhedrick at icx.com

	David B. Hedrick
	P.O. Box 16082