eggs safety

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Tue Apr 15 19:24:24 EST 1997

Dear Jeff,
	In general, it really isn't a good idea to eat or use raw eggs in
recipes.  While many recipes do call for raw eggs, you always run the
risk of food infection by such bacteria as Salmonella typhimurium that
might be found there.  Cook your eggs, or use egg substitutes to be safe.
I hope the other members of this group agree with me on this.
Good eating,
Joe