microbiol.washcloth study

Candace Krepel ckrepel at post.its.mcw.edu
Thu Apr 17 10:39:23 EST 1997

David B. Hedrick (davidbhedrick at icx.net) wrote:

: 	From the sound of you post, it appears that you may not have any
: training in microbiology.  Many scientists have died over the years as
: we learned what to do and what not to do in the laboratory.  I would
: strongly recommend that you not try to grow pathogenic bacteria, you
: might be successful.

If s/he, indeed, has no training in microbiology, it is highly unlikely that
s/he will know the difference between a pathogenic and non-pathogenic
bacterium.

Candy Krepel
Surgical Microbiology Research Lab, Medical College of Wisconsin
ckrepel at post.its.mcw.edu