microbiol.washcloth study

snpletcher at msn.com snpletcher at msn.com
Sat Apr 19 19:11:02 EST 1997

In article <5j5g7b$il8 at wiscnews.wiscnet.net>,
  ckrepel at post.its.mcw.edu (Candace Krepel) wrote:

> David B. Hedrick (davidbhedrick at icx.net) wrote:
>
> : 	From the sound of you post, it appears that you may not have any
> : training in microbiology.  Many scientists have died over the years as
> : we learned what to do and what not to do in the laboratory.  I would
> : strongly recommend that you not try to grow pathogenic bacteria, you
> : might be successful.
>
> If s/he, indeed, has no training in microbiology, it is highly unlikely that
> s/he will know the difference between a pathogenic and non-pathogenic
> bacterium.
>
> Candy Krepel

Thank you, Candy Krepel, excellent point! Incidentally, I do have
training in microbiology, as I have pointed out to Mr Hedrick- I have
worked in labs both in the states and in London, have B.S. degrees, etc.
so any appropriate literature or similar studies anyone knows of would be
helpful....I am sorry that I didn't enclose a suitable resume in my
post----guess I didn't think it was necesary!!!-sarah