Plasmids Encoding Escherchia coli Omp F Wanted

Zhenyi Ji zhenyi.ji at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 23 22:57:53 EST 1997

Hi!
  I am seeking plasmids encoding Escherchia coli Omp F which will be
used as
vector or carrier to express protective epitopes of some human
pathogens.
Any information or suggestion  will be highly  appreciated.

Ning bo M.D.,
Department of Immunology
Sun yat-sen University of Medical Sciences
Guangzhou 510089
P.R.of China

ningbo at gzsums.edu.cn