whonet antibiotic resistance fan club home page

Al Bell allbell at lys.vnet.net
Fri Apr 25 23:08:58 EST 1997

WHONET Fan Club Home Page:

If you need background information on WHONET, its fax number or its email
address, come visit my WHONET Fan Club Home Page at

http://users.vnet.net/allbell/whonet.html

WHONET is a project by the World Health Organization and a Harvard
professor, Dr. Thomas O'Brien, to collect statistics on antibiotic resistant
bacteria from all over the world.

I decided to do an unofficial fan club home page for WHONET because:

a) Dr. O'Brien's son does a really cool television show, and

b) The last time I checked, WHONET didn't have a Web page of its own.
--
   Al Bell's Bell Jar - http://users.vnet.net/allbell/belljar.html *
         "I'm just crazy about it." - Sylvia Plath