spirillum bacteria

Karl Roberts kr1 at PGSTUMAIL.PG.CC.MD.US
Tue Apr 29 06:04:28 EST 1997

Hi!
	Try Rhodospirillum rubrum, a large G- spiral form.  We use it in
our microbiology 201 class.  It is easily cultured, nonpathogenic, and
easily viewed at 400 X.  You can order from Carolina Biological or ATCC.
Hope this helps,
Joe