eggs safety

" Dr. Winfried OSWALD ", and Labkolleagues woswald at Micro.tiho-hannover.de
Wed Apr 30 02:19:56 EST 1997

--------------5B753A437FE7

Bonjour Albert !

i wrote:
> > 5) When staying ABROAD keep up to the expensive restaurant in France,
> > and AVOID raw eggs if ever possible (As well as raw meat...).

Your comment:
> I do not agree with your current position about restaurant in France.

Well You are right , and i feel 1000x sorry, this is indeed
misunderstandable: i meant: In the expensive restaurants of France You
can consume all food with raw eggs without sorrow.
And elsewhere (in other countries than France) one should avoid raw
eggs...
But it would be a pity not to enjoy all the good specialities made of
raw eggs especially in the french cooking, just because of hygiene
hystery.

I will post this also in the www.bio.net/Micobio group

> Ask the
> > local authorities for further informations on actual outbrakes.
>
> Please, se to the following URL
> http://www.b3e.jussieu.fr/ceses/EuroSurv/eurosurv.html
>
> Regards
> Albert Amgar
> asept at smartonline.fr
> ASEPT
> BP 2047 - 53020 Laval Cedex 9 - France
> Tel. 33 2 43 49 22 22 Fax 33 2 43 53 36 53
> ------------------------------------
> http://www.smartonline.fr/asept/
> ------------------------------------

Thanks a lot for this hint on this interesting pages !
reg.
Winfried

--------------5B753A437FE7

Dr. Winfried OSWALD