Resume: Versatility in biology

Greg Jackson zarabeth at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 2 17:16:10 EST 1997

Hello

I have recently moved to Southern California from Canada and I am looking
for work as a laboratory technician, research associate or company
representative.  I have several different areas of expertise including PCR,
cloning, DNA sequencing, ELISA, and exceptional microbiology skills.  I am
currently waiting for my work permit and permanent residency but I am
willing to volunteer to prove my skills to you as an employer.

Thank you for your time and please look at my resume at
http://pw1.netcom.com/~zarabeth/resume.html .  Feel free to email me with
any questions you might have.  My email address is zarabeth at ix.netcom.com or
feel free to phone 760-321-2131.

Sincerely

Greg Jackson, BS (Biology)
35200 Cathedral Canyon #101
Cathedral City, CA
92234
(760) 321-2131

--
Zara and Greg's Page - Last Update: May 30, 1997
http://pw1.netcom.com/~zarabeth/Greg.html