mycoplasmal incognitus with gp120

ric ric at pixi.com
Sat Aug 2 16:20:42 EST 1997

I recently came across some information on mycoplasmal incognitus and
how it has DNA incoding for retroviral gp120 .  Is it common for a
bacteria to pick up genetic code from a human virus?  It seems that a
large amount of gulf war/ HIV/ chronic fatigue sydome patients are
infected with this organism.  There has been allot of talk about this
microbe being a product of genetic engienering.  I wounder what the
likelyhood of this is?

drew In article <33e0a4a2.992462 at news.mindspring.com>,