Respirometer for bacteria, yeast, algae

JanCzek janczek at
Sun Aug 3 15:12:26 EST 1997

Measuring Respiration of Yeast, Alaga, Bacteria, Insects, Reptiles.
We developed very sensitive O2/CO2 Respirometer which can monitor oxygen
consumption of bacteria or any substance (oxidation)  at the levels of 0.2
 It was also  used to measure respiration of zebra mussels, water plants,
respiration of seed, insects, vegetables, olive fruits and cherries. It
also used to test bacteria growth in fruit juices and bioremediation rate
of oil spils ( Exxon
Valdez). 1 to 80 samples can be tested simultaneously over minutes or
Optiona; sensor alow mesurements of CH4,H2S,NH3, H2,CO

If you are interested in receiving more information with published papers
on applications  drop me a note with your street address.
Jan Czekajewski
e-mail : janczek at