help identify this enterobacteriaceae

Greg Rose gdrose at exploremaine.com
Tue Aug 5 20:57:32 EST 1997

Thanks to all who helped me on this project.  As it turns out,  all of
the members of the class who had this same organism also had a weird
mixture of results.  The organism is:  Citrobacter freundii...  weird
huh?  Citrate negative?

Particular Thanks to Dr. Cartwright at Hennepin County Medical Center.
Couldn't thank you personally Dr. Cartwright, your e-mail return
address didn't work.  Your help was right on the money!

Thanks again!