fwd: Our New Web Site CAREER PLAZA

Steven J Michaels dave_palmer at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 18 10:26:16 EST 1997

This is a general email to all my personal friends tell you about the grand
opening of our new site.  Career Plaza.  http://www.careerplaza.com

After many months of programming and experimenting with different designs we
finally created the best way to save your resume on our site and secure it
a login name and a password.  You can save your resume on our site with the
security that only participating agencies can view your resume, if you let
Now you can send your resume to multiple agencies or multiple jobs. as many
you need.

If you see fit, please forward this email to your friends and tell them
our free service.

Looking forward to see and hear from you real soon