CA & CA++ question

Christine Holloway christine at fia.net
Wed Aug 20 00:31:46 EST 1997

I'm looking for info on elemental calcium in its purest state. First, I
need to know if there is such a thing as a pure form of CA (not to be
confused with carbonate or citrate) and where one might find or purchase
this type of CA.

Also, I am very interested in hearing about a conversion procedure of
elemental CA to CA++. Articles, text book recommendations or personal
lab experience on this particular subject would be very helpful.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please reply to my email
address above--I'm rarely in the NGs.

Thank you for your time--your help is appreciated

Christine