the SINISTER plan a group of powerful jews and their gentile servants will use to maintain power and suppress other groups especially Heterosexual white genile men!

pehlee at pehlee at
Fri Aug 29 09:41:11 EST 1997

On a spam new day, bschreier at postulated:

>Exactly when was this "goodness gene" found and why does it seem to be
>present only n the Aryan race?  Who was the scientist who discovered it?
>Can you send me a copy of the Journal this appears in?

Perhaps the one that comes with a swastika cover?