Mouse Species +T4 Susceptible Coliforms

Rick Coelho rcoelho at tradenet.net
Mon Dec 1 20:21:00 EST 1997

I am working on a senior project involving a rough approach towards an
understanding of phage therapy.  With consultation from a great adviser, I
have set up the rough framework from which to build a succesful
experiment.  In the course of this experiment, I will need mice with T4
susceptible coliforms in their guts.  If there are any species or specific
types of mice that would meet these requirements, I would really
appreciate any insight into this area. You may send any information to
rcoelho at tradenet.net, or can reply in the newsgroups.  I thank you for
your time, and hope this "layman" post does not annoy any research
scientists.
--
Rick Coelho
rcoelho at tradenet.net