Help! Bacterial Resistance!

Rainier Paredes ci113 at torfree.net
Sun Feb 9 20:20:50 EST 1997

Hello. My name is Rainier Paredes. I am in the 10th grade an attend
St. Joseph Secondary School in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I am
planning to do my science-fair project on the question:
"Is it possible for a bacteria to become resistant to an antibiotic
and then transfer that resistance onto another type of bacteria?"

Assuming I am able to culture a bacteria resistant to an antibiotic,
how do I transfer that resistance from Bacteria "A" onto Bacteria "B"?

What types of bacteria and antibiotic do you recommend I use?

-Rainier Paredes
-ci113 at torfree.net
-http://st-joes.home.ml.org

--