UV light and Oral Bacteria

RGuar1215 at aol.com RGuar1215 at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 17:11:18 EST 1997

I am working on a science fair project this year and would like some
 additional information for my project. My problem is: How does
 ultraviolet light affect the growth of super oral bacteria? When
 ultraviolet light is applied to oral bacteria, it kills most of them.
 However, a small percentage will still be alive. This is super oral
 bacteria. That is the basis of the experiment, and I will be very
 appreciative to anyone who would offer information on ultraviolet light,
 transferring bacteria from agar plates, oral bacteria, or most
 importantly super bacteria in general.