Biological sulphate reduction in acid mine drainage.

julian at scientia.up.ac.za julian at scientia.up.ac.za
Fri Feb 21 11:16:38 EST 1997

Any information regarding biological sulphate reduction in acid mine drainage
will be much appreciated. I am specifically looking for information on
alternative carbon sources such as sewage sludge, wood dust and potatoe
starch, which can be used as a carbon source by sulphate reducing bacteria to
produce hydrogen sulphide gas from acid mine drainage.This will be of great
help in the project I am currently working on.Thanks a lot!!!

Leanne Zdyb.
MSc (Microbiology).