Magnetic Effects

"Uncle Al" Schwartz UncleAl0 at
Tue Feb 25 12:16:58 EST 1997

Adam Reed wrote:
> There does seem to so question as to the effect of magnetic imaging.  Just
> try and get an MRI on a pregnant women.  All the MRI facilities in my area
> refuse to do one on a pregnant patient and the reason that was given was
> that "they do not know the long term effects of the MRI."  There seems to
> be a question as to gamma radiation being produced from the patient during
> an MRI.

Pregnant women generally don't fit into the MRI magnet's tunnel.  Aside
from liability if the kid is born with palpable birth defects (10% of
all births) or later evidences physical, intellectual, or behavioral
irregularities (100% of children)... they'd be sued to the moon by
Feminists for discrimination based on girth.

Have you ever seen Andrea Dworkin?  She's about 300 lbs of leftist
lesbian squeal.

Alan "Uncle Al" Schwartz
UncleAl0 at ("zero" before @)
 (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children, Democrats, and most mammals)
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"  The Net!