DnaK Antibodies

James Stiehr jstiehr at bioreagents.com
Wed Feb 26 14:36:32 EST 1997

Attention DnaK Researchers!

For reasons unrelated to the performance of the antibody, Affinity
BioReagents, Inc has decided to discontinue the sale of our Monoclonal (Rat)
Anti-DnaK Antibody (IgG2b), MA3-017, available as 100 ul units.  This
antibody has been shown to be very effective in detecting DnaK in E.coli
extracts as well as purified recombinant DnaK in Western Blot procedures.

To ensure that researchers have as much of this antibody available as we can
provide, we are making a very special offer:  You tell us what you think the
antibody is worth!  Simply place an order prior to March 15, 1997 and tell
us how much you want to pay for it!  Of course, this offer is subject to
availability, and when it's gone, it's gone, so call today and be sure to
tell your colleagues.

Visit our web site at www.bioreagents.com/affinity or call us at
1-800-527-4535 to place your order or to request our 1997 catalog.

Affinity BioReagents, Inc
Golden, CO
303-278-4535
affinity at bioreagents.com