Organisms of the Kingdom Protista

Michael Kolotila x3644 mkolotila at
Mon Jan 13 09:56:41 EST 1997

  Check out the Five Kingdoms by Lynn Margulis, if I remember correctly
she includes members of each phylum.

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * phone     :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  * voice mail:  508-374-3644
 Elliott Way                       * fax       :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *              508-374-3729
       "A little caffeine is good for the soul."  --David Hamburger