rabies - help.

S.T.F. Sham stfs1 at le.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 08:57:16 EST 1997

 hi all,

   not sure if this is the right group to post to but it seemed the
clostest one.

 i was wondering if anyone out there could give me a hand.

  as part of my medical biochem degree coursework i have to write a
resaech proposal. the topic assigned to me has been rabies and its up to
me to find out which new developing research topic to do. i was thinking
of maybe the vaccine. i dunno.. anyway i was wondering if anyone knew of
any good review articles that have a rabid  :)  content?
 if so maybe you could email me with the detail
 don't know anything about rabies...  PANIC!?

 thankyou for your time.

        susan