Science and bio site

Edy Braun aq087 at
Fri Jan 24 11:27:01 EST 1997

I've created a GENETICS and SCIENCE-catered service on my computer, which
can be accessed via e-mail. There are biology discussion groups, and file
areas with genetics, math, physics and chemistry software.

To make it user-friendly, the front-end looks like a "VIRTUAL science city"
with various science buildings, offices, etcetera.

Simply email the following with a blank subject and message, to get an
autoreply giving you a list of the services available:

   info at

Some of the services available include PCR primer design, various science
programs which you can request via email, and discussion groups. Check it
out. Let me know what you think.